LogiLink’s high-grade fiber pigtails are a perfect for fusion splicing inside of a fiber patch panel or wall mount fiber enclosure. Each fiber is terminated on one end and the other end is left blunt so that it can be spliced to your drop cable. LogiLink’s fiber pigtails come with an outer jacket to help protect the tight buffer fibers from being damaged. The outer jacket can easily be removed, allowing the pigtails to have a tighter bend radius and take up less space.
- 12 Pigtails with LC-Connector, 2 m
- Easy strip type till 1 m
- With colored 900µ fiber: Red, green, blue, yellow, white, grey, brown, violet, aqua, black, ornage, pink
- LSZH, low smoke zero halogen
- Standard: DIN EN 50173-1 and IEC/ISO 11801
- Each cable includes a measure protocol
- Weight: 400g